Increased & Enhanced Cleaning ProtocolsDuring this time of uncertainty regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff is of the utmost importance. The Fairways Inn of Naples continues to monitor the COVID-19 situation closely, keeping those who are affected in our hearts and thoughts. Because we take this pandemic seriously, we would like to share actions we are taking to provide as safe and clean an environment as possible for our guests and staff. We developed the protocols by following the guidelines suggested by the CDC, the American Hotel Lodging Association’s (AHLA) Safe Stay initiative, as well as local health authorities. These include:
- Staff temperature checks are conducted before their shift.
- Sanitizing alcohol gel dispensers are available in common areas of the hotel.
- All staff wear a face mask.
- Alcohol wipes/spray are used between each guest transaction at reception.
- Increased frequency of cleaning of public areas, furniture, public bathrooms, door handles and light switches has been instated.
- Guests can opt out of daily housekeeping.
- Rooms are cleaned and disinfected thoroughly with alcohol-based products.
- Items such as magazines, books and directories have been removed from all rooms and common areas.
- Pool chairs and tables are arranged with proper social distancing
We continuously review governmental guidelines, regulations and information published by the CDC and local agencies. The safety and well-being of our guests, employees and vendors is our top priority.
We thank you for your support and working with us to ensure a positive, memorable experience during your vacation.
All the best,
Your Naples Park Central Hotel Staff